Snapped front offside coil

Just had my car in the garage this morning for new tyres, and when they removed the wheel told me I have a snapped coil. I looked myself and its actually snapped in 2 places, i bought the car in november (09 plate, 19000 miles). Reckon its something to take up with the dealer or?

Its only had its MOT in march and nothing was picked up then. So i've got a feeling i'm going to have a lovely repair bill... :glare:

Front coil springs are £110 each from Renault plus fitting. Eibachs are £190 or H&R are £150 for all four. I had mine changed under warranty but otherwise I would have gone for the cheaper alternative.

Front coil springs are £110 each from Renault plus fitting. Eibachs are £190 or H&R are £150 for all four.

Yeah thats what the garage has told me, i cant really lower my car anymore as i won't be able to get it on mine or my girlfriends drive :thumb1:

Opted to fit the standard spring as i didnt want to mess with the cup set up, anyway garage ordered the wrong spring so im going to larkspeed tonight for some H&R's (driveways are over rated anyway) and the garage agreed to fit all 4 for £75 due to their c*ck up!