slightly scored disc+pad

hi guys,
my appologies if this has been posted before....

i stripped mt brakes to give them an annual clean after fitting the ktec grooved discs and ferodo pads in june

just recently i noticed a faint screetching sound whilest under gentle braking in traffic

so upon a closer inspecting my nearside disc and pad has a slight line etched in around the middle of the disc and across the pad.

im only guessing but could this be the cause of just some road debris? or something far worse??

any advice would be much appreciated

james

Just quickly whip out the pad as it sounds like you have a stone or something in there, or maybe a hard bit of the pad!

Just quickly whip out the pad as it sounds like you have a stone or something in there, or maybe a hard bit of the pad!

i have done mate didnt find anything though :/ gave them a clean up and regreased the backs and put them back together bite feels better and noise has gone so im assuming ive resolved the problem but i'll not get rid of the scored line which is annoying

How deep is it then if it really bothered you then you get it re faced at machine shop, but if not it will disappear in time through general wear...

its just below the surface so only just scratched it not deep at all,

im sure your right actuallly in time it will be gone if it doesnt re offend and get worse haha