Slaley Hall - Snow (and pic) Heavy

Paul

Platinum Member
Me and Emmielou went up to Northumberland for a couple of nights away over my birthday, I wasn't looking forward to driving up there if it began snowing as the Clio was less than useless when we had the large downfall in January. Set off on Thursday and hadn't even got to the A1 when it turned into a blizzard lol. All in all the Clio performed quite well on the snow and ice. Had a number of twitchy moments though which kept it entertaining. Anyways it was a great few days and I am lucky enough to be going back up in 2 weeks to see Tim Minchin perform his stand-up! :thumbsup:

P1050922.jpg

P1050927.jpg

Only had a light dusting on Thursday night, but I always liked the look of white R27's lol
P1050986-1.jpg

P1050992.jpg

P1060008.jpg

P1060009.jpg

Never trust you GF over the sat-nav....... Ever! (No we didn't go down there luckily I managed to stop before the edge otherwise I would still be stuck at the bottom lol!)
P1060003-1.jpg

Lets play spot the Clio :wink:
P1060099.jpg

P1060100.jpg

And thanks to the lovely lady for making it possible!
P1050964.jpg

Aw and I was about to take that as a compliment Roy :lol:

BTW that road was taking us exactly where we wanted to be, it was just slightly less used than the B road that pretty much ran parallel to it....

dont blame ya em
and it was a complement didnt want paul to punch me lights out lol

Aw thanks Roy :smiley:

Clio and icy hills - not a good combination!

Don't worry he's far to preocuppied with GT5 to know that anything else is going on...