Silverstone section?

Are we having a section for the Silverstone GP edition?

I realise its specialness is questioanable but it is an official model and not just a derivative of a normal 200. Hell, its even on the drop down menus of insurance websites!

Matt

Wouldn't think so to be honest it's only a 200
But you never know

Well you could Say the same about the gordini! As the silverstone is numbered and there is only 50 of them I think a register would be a benefit for all to see what is happening to them!

Main reason I think it would be a good idea is because I have bought one :thumbsup:

Sure Jase will let you know
Would be interesting to see where they all are

TBH I would go for it, as said it is a limited edition, just the same as R27 and the Gordini.

I admit there are too many special editions Renaults, but their buyers should have their own section. As said it would be great to see how many are about and where. Although there wont be as much variation...

Just been looking over one in Harratts Wakefield, they look lovely, just hope there isn't much premium over a normal 200

I paid £17,800 for mine, I'm sure if any are left that deal is possible.

PCP on that price was available too.

I was happy at that price with the extras on the SGP model.

The Audi TT can wait a few years!

Last edited:
I paid £17,800 for mine, I'm sure if any are left that deal is possible.

PCP on that price was available too.

I was happy at that price with the extras on the SGP model.

The Audi TT can wait a few years!

You had a good deal on that then

maybe change the gordini section over to a limited edition section there can still be a register for each car and it dont take up anymore forum space