Sickening

Having a car from brand new and seeing week by week the wear and tear caused by britains roads. The clean was long over due, tried out iron x (the nastiest smelling product ever) and tardis to get rid of all those black dots on my lovely yellow paint.

8481868491_7721211b48.jpg
Untitled by Lee Marshall, on Flickr

8481871391_9d1ac8cba3.jpg

The abs stick on black badges were starting to look tatty so took them off, nightmare removing the 3m double sided. Actually prefer them chrome I think

8481874511_2617552974.jpg

Not bad for an old bird haha

8481876137_d0664b7f5f.jpg

8481877593_05869b5be2.jpg

8481880625_328eecd1c1.jpg

8482973862_9490196abd.jpg

Ill apologise for the photos. There's nowhere interesting to go take any decent ones.

Lets hope Renault finally fix it so I can fall in love with driving it again not just how it looks

Mines a 10 plate as well and went 3-4 months over winter not being cleaned, same products ironx and tardis and it came up looking (nearly) new. Need more tardis though!

pics look good :wink:

Nope. But. Danny at 519 agrees there's problems and referred me to a dealer he sends people for warranty work. Fingers crossed they listen to him rather than feeding me "no sir it's normal"

My car has a load of the little black dots along the side/on the back - noticed today when washing/polishing. My have to get some of the stuff you mentioned.

Nice pics by the way

I'm looking forward to using my new ironx snow foam. Can hasn't been cleaned for 3 months. Car looks ace. Love liquid yellow

Think your self lucky you only have one LY car to doo.

Does my head in.

Worth it when clean though mental pen.

Wow cooper that's a lot of fallout. I put mine on the car wet, think I'd have got better results if the car was dry

I put mine on dry but I do live near a lot of steel works so its to be expected I work at steelworks contracting and my vans virtual rust now.

Looks brilliant.

I started cleaning mine yesterday, gave up after seeing all the iron/tar, went and ordered iron x and TARdis, I'll give it another go next week lol

looks lovley lee. i know what you mean about the diamond covers mine are tatty around the edges now on the 172

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
930Tech Interior and Audio 6