Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Was dry stored for 3 years. Had all new brakes/ calipers upon being put back on the road…..

Ah makes sense, first thing I seen, then I read both cup packs so was a bit confused (saying that I did opposite, I went from silver to red calipers lol).

So as per my usual thing; after pouring blood, sweat and tears into it: and getting it exactly as I wanted and imagined - I then immediately felt the need to let the Porsche go too….:think:

FpPzthc.jpg

And despite not planning on another car…..let alone toy: somehow the memories of RenaultSport ownership kept coming back to me in waves…..

So the feelers went out for a nice, late,mint; Megane 275. Something different / I’ve not had. But I also hedged my bets and let it be known I’d happily consider a really nice 200 too. I know what these are about, I can get a set of golf clubs in the back - and they are good fun.

A few decent cars eventually appeared - one being the other side of a small pond - in Ireland ! The other being 600+ miles away in Northern Scotland…..

And then I had contact made from someone local’ish to me with an amazing sounding LY.
Just 25k on the clock, both Cup packs, full Akra Evo exhaust, Speedline wheels, mint Recaro’s, belts just done etc etc and mintier than mint inside and out.

Do you believe in fate ???

1KzUZHu.jpg

qKgNczl.jpg

jhPNitL.jpg

vk5r3PK.jpg
Yay he’s back! Let’s get Christmas drinks arranged! Car looks lovely bud! I’m well jel!

• Love
Reactions: sevenfourate