Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

haha..bet Syer is tearing all his hair out and now doing a lot of swearing..maybe some banging his head against the wall..you cant do this to him Sean :excited:

Thanks goodness that one didn't appeal Pav.

Now off to lock this thread for a bit though.... :smile:

Reactions: Sean197
good find mate..i really should not log on every day..thought i was over this..now you made me think again..hate myself :poke:

Reactions: Dystant
Dont those "puncture" wounds underneath make you worry over how much abuse / how easy to tear the seat would be in use ?

It could have been done during manufacturing or shipment or something? Not necessarily due to weak craftsmanship :wink:

I get what you're saying, but £475 compared to £1000+ for Recaros is a dealbreaker for some.

Not too much happening here of late........

Dash-board decals (Version 3) being collected Monday by my good lady (How hard can it be to do exactly what i want and not what they fancy doing....) !!

Pretty sure i'll order a Cobra drivers seat and mount this week once i've got one last question answered.

So that leaves the obligatory Sunday morning clean as the weather was so nice here in Sunny Suffolk :

Sealed the wheels again:

P1030976_zpstgcbixvg.jpg

P1030967_zpsgcbtksyv.jpg

Check-out my babes butt :

P1030975_zps8hvvviad.jpg

Side-shot:

P1030968_zpsgynashfb.jpg

Team-Tango ! :

P1030965_zps0bxjsell.jpg

Carbon Fibre inlet manifold badge purchased today - Streamline carbon are adding Yellow "RENAULT sport" decals for me and then lacquering over the lot. Hopefully might see it this coming week..........

Inlet manifold badge:

s-l1600_zpspqgpztxc.jpg

An example of the Yellow text i'll be having:

clio-rs-197-200-door-badges_zpstb9kggwq.jpg

Reactions: Pav
Blimey you do a good job when you clean it don't you Shuv, it looks immaculate, inside and out :smiley:

The bullet and manifold badge look ace! It's always the little things that make such a difference.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Blimey you do a good job when you clean it don't you Shuv, it looks immaculate, inside and out :smiley:

The bullet and manifold badge look ace! It's always the little things that make such a difference.

Thanks buddy. I try :smile:

Ha ha - to be fair it never gets that dirty. Especially inside.......3/4 hour gets the job done anytime !

Outside was a near 5 hour job this am....mainly because i sealed the wheels and lobbed another layer of wax on the outside. Not really needed....but at this time of year and only having weekends to do it - you dont know when the next chance will be.

£50 for the Manifold badge is a little decadent and i had considered doing it myself like Pav. But hey-ho; by the time i've removed the old one, wrapped it, bought a decal and then lacquered it; its easier to let the pros do it and just do a little overtime myself to pay for it :smile:

Reactions: Dystant and Pav
Pedals looking mighty shiny Shuv... you replaced these or is there a magic trick for keeping these clean?

Nice little touches on the car, as always Shuv.

I imagine the pedals will have been shined up, ready for the footrest to be going in shortly :wink:

Cheers guys.

Pedals are 'as is'. Secret to keeping clean is to make sure you get as much crud off your shoes as you can using the mats in the wife's car before stepping into the Clio....:smile:

Yea - not sure what's next Jimmy. Don't think I want stiffer suspension. Engine / exhaust all good, seat on the way. Bumper respray perhaps....few stone chips bug me every cleaning session.

Just have a blast enjoying it Shuv! Get out for some epic drives, enjoy the fruits of your labour! Although, I can see that you do always like to have something on the go, so not sure if that would be enough to satisfy you :wink: