Should These Be Connected?

Whilst changing a fuse today, I found these male & female connectors that were not connected and I'm questioning whether they are supposed to be connected. Does anyone know?

E82C8667-4001-4103-8568-A09FAED6E602.jpg

I'm going to leave them off but would like to know whether it could cause me a problem.

Yes it is... One wire is white and the other is light grey but the connectors do mate up. I had thought about connecting them to test but had visions of the fuse box consequently melting down so decided against it.

Last edited:
I recall at least behind the radio grey was canbus, given it's a single wire connection it could be canbus but to what? no idea.

It's the connection to the hybrid turbo charger they hide by the exhaust manifold. If you don't connect it, it just doesn't boost due to the wastegate staying open; but completely up to you.

It's the connection to the hybrid turbo charger they hide by the exhaust manifold. If you don't connect it, it just doesn't boost due to the wastegate staying open; but completely up to you.
Not to worry, the flux capacitor is sorting that bit out.

Lmfao! On a realistic note, last time I checked my fuse box, there were no disconnected wires. Although, if everything is working, what's the problem?
No problem bud, just started poking around when I was changing a fuse and got curious, that's all.