She's gone.

After 28 days without a response to my Pistonheads advert I finally got a call yesterday; my 197 has now gone.

I was quite excited picking up my new car today (had trouble sleeping last night tbh) but I have to confess I became bored on the 4 mile journey home. Look out for a chap in Brierly Hill with an immaculate Ultra Red 197. BTW, he was 62 and a lovely bloke. Roy, you/me are no longer the oldies in town.

Lets hope she gets well looked after, did you tell the new owner about this site?

What are you driving now?

aww shame you sold up mate. But the focus is a nice car all the same. lets hope the new owner introduces himself soon :smile:

Omg, a Focus 1.8! No wonder you were bored! Lol! Ha ha!

Horses for courses; I travel two motorway junctions every day, wasn't like I could get the most out of the 197. One thing I won't miss and that's the Renault customer service; To think people pay to extend this is a mistery.Luckily she was a very reliable 197.

Yes, sometimes I think the 197 is a bit of an expensive toy for the weekend, but then I drive it and I seem to for................................what was I saying? Lol!

After 28 days without a response to my Pistonheads advert I finally got a call yesterday; my 197 has now gone.

I was quite excited picking up my new car today (had trouble sleeping last night tbh) but I have to confess I became bored on the 4 mile journey home. Look out for a chap in Brierly Hill with an immaculate Ultra Red 197. BTW, he was 62 and a lovely bloke. Roy, you/me are no longer the oldies in town.
LOL mate good luck with your new motor mate

Similar Thread Suggestions