She goes tomorrow after work :(

Can't believe the time has nearly come. :worried: I can say, hand on heart the Clio has been the best car I have ever had. Never missed a beat even if she did flash the odd lights on at me.

we done the ring together and have countless memories of A and B road "spirited" drives. Every time I took her out I got looks of envy and interest in her and with out fail every time I've ever looked at her I've smiled.

i will miss her great and one day soon I will be back in the RS family for sure.

Although I am obviously staying around on here I would like to say that I have met some amazing and caring people on here and being a part of the forum is a privilege. It's amazing how a love for a little simple Clio can make such a great community.

Anyway I hope the leon FR is welcome on the meets and look forward to seeing more of you around (will be putting a 197.net sticker on tomorrow)

Sorry to see you're letting her go mate but I'm glad you'll be sticking around. :smile:

Cheers guys. A few years of sensiblish car owning and I will get myself one again. But at this moment it is the best idea really. One last blast tomorrow to use up fuel :wink:

Shame your letting the Clio go, but glad your sticking around. Having some variety of cars on the site keeps things interesting and gives members a bit more perspective. I really like the Leon FR's, and if I had the need for a 5dr Derv that's where my money would go :smile:

Cheers guys :smile: I am happy with the leon FR as will be getting double the MPG and with me getting free fuel to an extent it will cost at max £50 a month for fuel compared to the minimum of £160 that it costs just for the other half to get too and from work without me having a play :wink: not looking forward to leaving her at the garage though tonight.

Also made me laugh that when the salesman told his manager about what PX they were getting in he told him to bring it straight round so he can drive it as he's never been in one and loves them lol I had to laugh :wink: