Sex, Lies and Rising guys

I saw this program on channel 4 and am amazed.

There are actually men out there who would give strange women money, e.g £300.00 and get absolutely nothing in return. Well... I take that back they get abuse. One girl called a guy a loser for putting £200.00 into her account.

Personally I wouldn't pay a penny, especially these days where we are all equal.

Thats not a bad gig. I would even send him a personal hand written letter saying he is a looser and if he wants to hear from me again keep the dollars comming.

Well money cant buy sense as well as taste i guess

There are actually men out there who would give strange women money, e.g £300.00 and get absolutely nothing in return. Well... I take that back they get abuse. One girl called a guy a loser for putting £200.00 into her account.

Sounds like marriage to me :rofl:

I saw this too, the men are ****s and the girls quite frankly were people I wouldnt give the time of day too, their attitude stank, funny thing is they will end up lonely and broke when they start getting a bit older.

Not good really slagging your customers off either, I was hoping one of them was going to get their comeuppance. !!!

Lol I use to go to school with the one from Mansfield she was a skank than and same now only thing she needs to rinse is her clothes, hair and teeth!

Ill make sure I'll kick her stilts from underneath her the next time I see her on a night out on Mansfield