Service

My clio197 08 has done very very low mileage and ive just had renault on the phone
saying they recommend me getting pollen filter and something about the aircon gases costing over £93.
My car has only done 2800 yes your read correct i just dont see the point in spending that money for no need as the service is £188 alone and they probably wont check everything as its still pretty new.

What do you guys think

If the a/c is working fine, then I wouldn't bother with a regass.

Had you spent a lot of time in the car, then the pollen filter might be worth changing, but I am guessing you haven't. You can tell if the pollen filter is badly blocked as it restricts the airflow into the cabin - if you are confident that it is fine, don't bother.

trying to fleece you im thinking
thought pollen filters were 48000 or 4 yrs???

The Service Due has just started coming up on the display on mine. Does it come on after time as well as mileage, as it had about 5000 miles to go before it said it was due. Last year it was done late November, early December.

it goes on time as well as my service was due in aug but i didnt have any time to take it in so i reset it and ive only just taken it in now

took it to the garage and told them to do it :thumbup:

but im pretty sure someone on here will no how to do it takes less than a minute

i've never had my a/c regassed, done 56k and the car is 4 years old. it's always been rubbish so i wouldn't wanna spend too much money on it anyway! Hardly seems worth it! They offered it to me with my Ka and I never went with it, worked fine the whole time I had the car! It just drained the engine power when I had it on. If i wanted faster accellerating I'd switch it off and feel it surge forward lol!