Service intervals

Hi, I've had a reminder for a service from my dealer. It was serviced last year. I was under the impression it was every 2 years or 12.5k. Am I correct?

I do indeed have a 200t

I knew you did and saw what section it was posted in. For future reference - it might be a help to people answering your questions; if you changed the car you own in your profile (As it shows against your username - and is currently a 197 !).

Cheers - and hope some 200T owners chime in with their servicing schedules to answer / help with your question.

Reactions: Starlet_GT
Yea my supplying dealer used to phone me every year stating that it's definitely every year and when you go along they tell you Renault isn't letting them book it on computer as it's every two years

I've been thinking about this. I don't really like the idea of the same oil being in the car for 2 years.

As an Engineer who see's the 'carnage' caused by the lack of maintenance on all types of equipment on a daily basis: i personally wouldnt leave it even a year between oil changes.

All those start / stops. All that condensating, all those temp changes in this Country; and this of course being on a reasonably high strung engine. (Probably more so on a higher revving MK3 non-Turbo)

***(Not for one moment am i suggesting 2 year or even 1 year oil change intervals aren't 'good enough' or that i know better than Renault !)

I'm just saying for the sake of £50 a pop i'd rather give my car some fresh life-blood a couple of times a year. Call it 'insurance'.......