Security features

Don't think ours come with an alarm? How would I be able to tell if it has one? I have tried opening the doors without the card on me before but nothing happened when I did that.

ive just had this problem the insurance had no record of the car as its new, so just said it was factory fitted

Nath - yours may not have it, the UK cars have the alarm fitted at the import centre by the docks. If you have the alarm, you will have motion sensors on the inside of the C pillars, and will have a bonnet switch mounted on top of one of the headlamp brackets.

Insurance database:

Crap alarm
Immobiliser comes on when it feels like
Car can be driven away without key
Lmfao

LMAO Woody!

Nath - if you want to test it, roll your windows down and shut the door while you are outside the car, then lock it. If you stick your arm in through the open window the alarm should go off! It has when I have parked up in the summer when a wasp flew in lol!

Alarm makes me laugh

My key battery died a few weeks back so i had to open the pass side door with the key, and my alarm went off. I could hear it in the cabin, but from the outside with the doors closed it sounded like a phone ring tone rather than an alarm. Worst alarm iv ever had on a car. It does not have a proper audiable speaker thing like most alarms. It could atleast be wired to the horn too, like on fords.

lol do me a favour and set it off in front of the dealer "by accident" and say something about it.

Similar Thread Suggestions