Scum of England

Ive just been outside & noticed my track alloys with r888's are gone....
£700 or so down the drain :@ what a good sunday this will be.
If anyone hears of these for sale or anything it would be handy to know, their fluorescent orange so should be fairly easy to spot.
Cheers David
dsc0386qh.jpg

dsc2256m.jpg

ffs. can you ring the police, so it is at least reported? not that they will do anything to help you mind. where were they kept? stolen off the car?

stu.

It could have happened in the last week or maybe before, ive only just noticed theyve gone.
Im in a normally very secure small village, people leave their cars and doors unlocked its normally that safe, they were out the back garden but well hidden

ffs. can you ring the police, so it is at least reported? not that they will do anything to help you mind. where were they kept? stolen off the car?

stu.

They will book a crime on, ask the neighbours whether anything has been seen and search the found/ detained property systems to see whether they have been picked up.

Tell me what else they could do if its possible it was a week ago??

thats bad :@

but if they try to sell them on ebay they will be easily spotted !

Ah no, that's terrible. Hate hearing stuff like this. Hopefully they'll turn up, keep your eye on eBay & Pistonheads.

Seems a bit stupid to 'half inch' possibly the MOST conspicuous wheels in the world. I hope he he gets nicked.

Seems a bit stupid to 'half inch' possibly the MOST conspicuous wheels in the world. I hope he he gets nicked.

Thieves with colour blindness, or go around wearing really dark glasses?.

Gutted for you tbf as bright as they are they they're at least something a little different.

FFS thats not on at all! Well at least you can guarantee they are unique, you can bet they won't be found though as you can't prove they are yours. Its a bad state of affairs, thinking about it there aren't many cars they will fit to though so it should be easy to track down.

Thats what i was thinking, they only fit clio's, meg's & a few volvos right?
about the colour - we had nothing to do 1 weekend with a few rattle cans lying around :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Body Work and Exterior Lights 4
Big Ben General Chat 12
C Clio General Chat 19
Leeg320 Other Renault Sports 8
adamgregory1985 Clio General Chat 12