Scorpion exhaust. Yes or No?

What kit do you run? I need to get a smaller battery so I can point my ITG forward.
Ktec mate

Its off the car tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with it. Just a bit loud for me, I'm off early for work.

Ktec induction kit blue hose - its been on the car 1 week. Drop me a pm. Ive had 3 offers for it now though.

Drop me a pm if your interested @matthewson

Last edited:
I, yesterday bought one from @Fernandez who commented on the last page of this thread. Best prices I found. Ordered mine from him yesterday!
yeah Cazan seems to be the best price as usual, think il take the plunge over the next few months. And at the same time I'm going to install a ktec induction kit and get it remapped to account for the mods. Should transform the car. Was meant to buy a strut brace from cazan but ended up sourcing one from a car that was being sold so I saved myself about £55, sorry [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] :/
i also plan on making the audio a bit better, it's really embarrassingly bad as standard. 2 weeks ago I said I wasn't going to mod the car.

yeah Cazan seems to be the best price as usual, think il take the plunge over the next few months. And at the same time I'm going to install a ktec induction kit and get it remapped to account for the mods. Should transform the car. Was meant to buy a strut brace from cazan but ended up sourcing one from a car that was being sold so I saved myself about £55, sorry @Fernandez :/
i also plan on making the audio a bit better, it's really embarrassingly bad as standard. 2 weeks ago I said I wasn't going to mod the car.

im still in 2 minds over the induction kit. So many people say there are negative gains from them but I dunno :/

yeah Cazan seems to be the best price as usual, think il take the plunge over the next few months. And at the same time I'm going to install a ktec induction kit and get it remapped to account for the mods. Should transform the car. Was meant to buy a strut brace from cazan but ended up sourcing one from a car that was being sold so I saved myself about £55, sorry [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] :/

Bargain mate and no worries at all. £55.00 saving is a steal, doesn't matter if it's used it does the same job. How you finding it?

Bargain mate and no worries at all. £55.00 saving is a steal, doesn't matter if it's used it does the same job. How you finding it?
havent had the time/weather to install it yet. But today could be the day. At the same time I have to put in a new battery box and tray and also change the plastic trim strips down the side of the windscreen. I'm a bit worried about replacing those, Do they just pull off after the scuttle is removed then the screws are off? Dreading the wipers coming off too actually haha

havent had the time/weather to install it yet. But today could be the day. At the same time I have to put in a new battery box and tray and also change the plastic trim strips down the side of the windscreen. I'm a bit worried about replacing those, Do they just pull off after the scuttle is removed then the screws are off? Dreading the wipers coming off too actually haha

I'm not actually sure about those side windscreen trims to be honest. I would have thought they pop off but thinking about it they maybe fitted when the windscreen is fitted.

The wipers come off pretty easy as does the scuttle panel. You'll need to remove the top mount Covers to fit the UR brace. These can be refitted but will need a little modification.

You dont need to take any windscreen trim off? Wipers off and scuttle panel will pop out.

You dont need to take any windscreen trim off? Wipers off and scuttle panel will pop out.
No I meant I have to replace these, the genius who changed my windscreen before I owned the car just snapped them off instead of taking the panel off and unscrewing them. I got a set from a breakers yard along with the new battery box. Mine was cracked and missing a cover

Last edited:
Based on this video (which I found in the big exhaust topic), the Scorpian sounds epic

[video=youtube;_QReaX4QL7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QReaX4QL7E[/video]

Based on this video (which I found in the big exhaust topic), the Scorpian sounds epic

[video=youtube;_QReaX4QL7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QReaX4QL7E[/video]

Love it, what set up is that? Was thinking of a toyosports mani with scorpion decat and non res cat back, worried it might be a little to loud!

@ZackyGec got a few vids today mate. The sound is better, and the standing water had gone. Do you still want me to upload more?

Last edited:
[MENTION=48019]pu11y[/MENTION] please put a vid up when you've decatted it.

Your my guinea pig :tongueout:anic: :-p