Scorpion exhaust. Yes or No?

Okay, so I used to have a clio 182 that had a scorpion exhaust on it and I loved it. A lovely roar but not too loud. It was perfect. I have a look at the what exhaust do you have thread and there wasn't a scorpion. So I want to know your opinions on a scorpion. I don't want anything majorly expensive which is why I was going to follow suit and buy another scorpion.
Any opinions?
Thanks.

Some people say it will, but I'm not convinced. You can obviously put the cat back on for the MOT.

They are all cat back systems I believe.

I love my resonated Scorpion...

And how easy is the scorpion to fit? Can an amateur like myself do it? On my cobra on my seat it was an absolute b*****d to fit...

And how easy is the scorpion to fit? Can an amateur like myself do it? On my cobra on my seat it was an absolute b*****d to fit...

If you have a jack, axle stands, a set of sockets and an angle grinder it's apparently easy enough. Having said that, I paid a garage to fit mine.

I wouldnt be so quick to shrug off a resonated system, mine is pretty loud and pu11y has just said that he loves his.

Where are you based zacky? You can have a listen to mine if your local.

2 hours mate, shame.

I don't have a vid no, my internet is so crap it would take me all day to upload. Although I fitted an induction kit this week so am guna try get a video of that and upload later this week.