Scorpion exhaust. Yes or No?

My only issue is, I don't want a decat. So if I keep my cat on and then go for a resonated I'm worried it will be too quiet. And not going for an induction kit as the forums show there are massive decreases in power when you do so...

My only issue is, I don't want a decat. So if I keep my cat on and then go for a resonated I'm worried it will be too quiet. And not going for an induction kit as the forums show there are massive decreases in power when you do so...

Some loose power, itg ktec and v6 airbox dont.

Fitted a ktec this weekend have have noticed throttle response increase.

And actually with the exhaust on and the induction kit its very loud lol. Dont think id want it louder.

The Scorpion system really does seem to be the most popular about going by recent members and queries. Any videos or sound clips ive heard of the Scorpion system all sound great though. Even with both cats kept in, any aftermarket exhaust is going to sound louder than standard... It just depends how loud you want it to be!
I for one had the KTec system along with decat, recently switched to Akrapovic as the KTec was way to boomy and loud for me.

The Scorpion system really does seem to be the most popular about going by recent members and queries. Any videos or sound clips ive heard of the Scorpion system all sound great though. Even with both cats kept in, any aftermarket exhaust is going to sound louder than standard... It just depends how loud you want it to be!
I for one had the KTec system along with decat, recently switched to Akrapovic as the KTec was way to boomy and loud for me.
I love the akrapovic but for the price I could never stand spending that much. That was my only problem with it. And I love the tips that come with but you can't even buy them online!

My only worry is that everyone has a decat with it. But I am not, and it's making me wonder whether there is a reason that people have the decat as in does it make it terrible without... Hmmm :?

[MENTION=52311]ZackyGec[/MENTION] This vid doesn't do it justice; it's plenty loud enough. The roads were covered in standing water and there was to much traffic. I've got a mic on the way, so next weekend I'll get a proper recording, and hopefully the weather is better.

[video=youtube;To0c0StRWsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To0c0StRWsI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I love the akrapovic but for the price I could never stand spending that much. That was my only problem with it. And I love the tips that come with but you can't even buy them online!

We can get the tips separately but they cost us £175.00. I think Akrapovic do that so people don't buy them without an exhaust.

If the weather is nice next weekend, I'll try and get a recording before the de-cat it fitted, and then after.

If the weather is nice next weekend, I'll try and get a recording before the de-cat it fitted, and then after.

Thought youd already got it decatted [MENTION=48019]pu11y[/MENTION]

Think ima decat mine soon also...

Thought youd already got it decatted @pu11y

Think ima decat mine soon also...

No, I had a nightmare getting the lambda sensor off. Think I have posted a few time about getting it on, but never got it finished.

I'll let you know how mine runs when it's installed.

Does it not just screw off then?

I thought it was a simple procedure fitting a decat. Was just going to take it up the garage and assumed it was like an hours labour.

It's seized mate. Can't jack the car up higher enough to get enough leverage. If it was on a ramp then I'm sure it's about a half an hour job.

Oh right ok, cheers mate.

Yeah garage would be doing mine.

Getting rid of my induction kit though, annoying me...