Saturday drive on Scottish backroads/town.

So this past Saturday i was slightly bored and couldn't be bothered to wash the car.. So what better way to spend a Saturday than being on some backroads!

So I fueled up, and 100 miles later these are some of the final images.. enjoy :smile:

More images can be found here - http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu91/Liambo-235/Road%20Trip%20R27/?start=all

My first stop was a beach called 'New Aberdour'
IMG_1104.jpg
IMG_1120.jpg
IMG_1145.jpg

After that i hit some backroads once again and these are showing some of the roads i was driving, great fun at some of the higher speeds.
IMG_1149.jpg
IMG_1161.jpg
IMG_1173.jpg
IMG_1180.jpg
IMG_1183.jpg

The next few stops i didn't get much pictures.. But then i went onto a place called 'Macduff' and got some chips and had a few pictures there. This is a place i work at quite a lot on board the vessels,

IMG_1186.jpg
IMG_1193.jpg
IMG_1197.jpg
IMG_1208.jpg
These two vessels below are both waiting to be scrapped under the Governments scrappage scheme similar to what they do with cars.
IMG_1209.jpg
IMG_1218.jpg
IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1232.jpg
IMG_1241.jpg
IMG_1237.jpg
IMG_1254.jpg
IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_1266.jpg

Any this final image is a place called 'Banff' just across a bridge from 'Macduff'

IMG_1267.jpg

Mike i think you may be familiar with the road i traveled back as its the one you drove to get to Peterhead. Excuse some of the images for not being great as i didn't have a tri-pod with me and also it was quite cold so some images were quickly taken.

Last edited:
You can say that again mate, it's filthy! Looks good though, and some great pics :thumbup1:
Haha! Yeah shes mega filthy! Just haven't had time to wash her and Saturday was my only free day and fancied a drive! Thanks though!

Awesome way to spend a Saturday! :thumbup1:
I agree, brilliant way to spend it!

nice pics Liam,

tut tut for the condition of the car tho, lol
Thanks Craig, Tut tut yeah, but it still looks better than VXR's do gleaming clean :tongueout:

Awesome pictures sir :smile:

I am looking forward to seeing the old girl and you again in the summer :smile:

I will be back up there in Feb 2012, I'll do the Sunday day trip as usual then :smile:

Really good pictures dude, I miss that place lol!!!

:hug:

I do have a soft spot for black R27's! Would look better with a wash tho :wink:

Awesome pictures sir :smile:

I am looking forward to seeing the old girl and you again in the summer :smile:

I will be back up there in Feb 2012, I'll do the Sunday day trip as usual then :smile:

Really good pictures dude, I miss that place lol!!!

:hug:

Thanks Mike, wasn't happy with some of the ISO settings and shutter speeds etc but it was cold and i was having too much time to stop for more than 3 minutes haha!

Sounds good, i look forward to taking you some fun roads!

I do have a soft spot for black R27's! Would look better with a wash tho :wink:

Yeah the Black R27's are brilliant looking when clean. My car is normally spotless (see my other threads) but ahh well.

Excellent pics. Looks awesome in dirt colour. How it should be tbh. Driven, not detailed.