Sainsbury’s 10p off per litre of fuel.

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
Might be of interest to you all...

Sainsbury’s has announced that from tomorrow, Wednesday 24th April until Tuesday 30th April, customers who spend £60 or more in store will receive a coupon entitling them to 10p off per litre of fuel when they fill up at one of the retailers 280 forecourts. Customers who order their groceries online with Sainsbury’s will receive a coupon with their delivery.

John

Work orders like £250 worth of food and drink for the office every week from Sainsburys.

Ima get me some free fueeeeeeeeeeel!

Just a little note, as far as I've been told sainsburys petrol is BP grade just without a few additives (not sure if that is already common knowledge), so its not your usual supermarket crap petty!

Thanks for the heads up John :smile:

Just a little note, as far as I've been told sainsburys petrol is BP grade just without a few additives (not sure if that is already common knowledge), so its not your usual supermarket crap petty!

Thanks for the heads up John :smile:

Paul @ RS Tuning thinks differently, he said to me Sainsburys fuel is crap

Id rather pay the 10p extra and stick with v-power, never ever used any supermarkets petrol and never will. (apart from when i used my mums car and topped her fuel back up)
Wouldn't use it in my own car though.

its the additives thats good for the engine, and 5th gear did a fuel test bp super was crap anyway

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sean200T Spotted 3
melvin1993 Spotted 0
Roy General Chat 19
Paul Spotted 0