Sad? Yes! Am I bovvered? NO!!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Picked up some of the old carpet tiles from work this week, with the perfect use in mind :wink:

carpet.jpg

Makes working on the car much warmer and more comfy, and if there is a leak, it leaks onto carpet rather than a concrete floor which it can stain and cost me to clean :smile:

LOADS of spare tiles I have to replace damaged and dirty ones too :smile:
:uk:

got vinyl on my garage floor with rubber pads for protecting the doors when open ;/

My wifes words "you lot (including me) are such sad, sad people"

LOL

:jumpon::zap::rofl::slap:

It's going to stink when you drive it in after it inevitably rains.

Get some floor paint on it and matt to kneel/lie on. The garden matt's are great :wink:

One word... Southern! :-p

Lol Im only joking! Not a bad idea but yeah it will smell a bit and take ages to dry after it has rained!

It's going to stink when you drive it in after it inevitably rains.

Get some floor paint on it and matt to kneel/lie on. The garden matt's are great :wink:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah you may well be right there, but the 197 stays in the garage day and night during the week and out on drive at weekend, so really the most it will get wet is on a Sunday evening :wink:

One word... Southern! :-p

Lol Im only joking! Not a bad idea but yeah it will smell a bit and take ages to dry after it has rained!

:ban: :argue: :jedi:

:smile::smile::smile:

I'll see what happens in the winter :smile:

My girlfriend always calls me sad when i go on here, lol.

So much so that my Macbook screen is now broke and I'm suspicious.. HAS SHE DONE IT!? mhm.

Similar Thread Suggestions