Russ work on my car.

Russ did a couple of touch ups on my car on things that were bugging me, will be getting a full detail probably this month sometime, must say russ is a legend and his knowledge is awesome, I recommend him to anyone on here, if you want your car corrected/detailed go to russ even if you have to travel, he will make your car look amazing!!!!

468426_361288643909163_273514062686622_997132_850666522_o.jpg

Last edited:
Looks amazing Luke! I've got mine booked in with Russ just before FCS in June. Can't wait, his work is amazing.

Your car looks sweet dude!

Ye russ will be doing it mate, cannot wait, looks good now but will look like new when he has it for a couple nights!!

Sorry no more pictures :worried: I forgot to take some!

Cheers arran, get your car over to him!

I need to, how did you get in touch with him, how long did you have to wait for a slot and (if you don't mind me asking) how much? Lol!

Just to clarify mine hadnt even been detailed lol!! Literally snow foamed, washed, dried, corrected two bits on my door and bonnet, then spray sealant on whole car!
Just fit me in when he could only took him hour or so!

Wednesburys J9 ain't it chaps?

I believe Russ is Walsall J10....

When......eherm ....IF.....the weather settles I may pop over and get mine seen too :wink:

Last edited:
Get in touch on fb or on here Arran, I text him, he would do anything I would think, as long as he could correct it, best person to speak to is obviously him, but trust me the two bits on my door and bonnet were bad, really bad!

Cheers for the kind words Luke :smile:

I'm minutes from J10 M6 (Walsall - WS2).

I only do this part time so generally weekends unless a car can be left overnight then I will squeeze one in mid week. My weekends are all booked up until into June now and midweek until towards the end of April.

Pricing wise it's normally around £199 per car (takes around 10 hours or so) but I'll do a nice discount for any 197.net members - I've looked after Tom and will sort Luke out too. I used to have an R27 and miss it loads so love working on these cars :smile:

Just PM on here if you have any questions.

Russ.

FFs if I knew your prices were that low Russ I'd have booked you for both of mine ages ago...