200: RStuner Question

Hamad

Platinum Member
has anybody tried RStuner mapping on RS200, and how is it, because i bought one but i don't know which mapping should i get.

note i live in hot weather all year long temp in the summer reach up to 50c winter 10c minimum if that makes any different

and when i connected mine i got 2 faults even though my car is new i bought couple of months ago

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_1974.jpg
    IMG_1974.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 47
I seem to recall mine said ABS fault as well. It could be because you don't have the ABS module. You need to send a picture to Henk of your current ECU Details then he will send the file you need to load onto your ecu. It says that you should get a battery charger to use whilst mapping. I'm not saying you shouldn't bother, but the map loads in about 15 seconds so you would have to be incredibly unlucky for your battery to die in that time.

Henk is based in the Philippines so you are likely to only get one email a day which can be quite frustrating!

I seem to recall mine said ABS fault as well. It could be because you don't have the ABS module. You need to send a picture to Henk of your current ECU Details then he will send the file you need to load onto your ecu. It says that you should get a battery charger to use whilst mapping. I'm not saying you shouldn't bother, but the map loads in about 15 seconds so you would have to be incredibly unlucky for your battery to die in that time.

Henk is based in the Philippines so you are likely to only get one email a day which can be quite frustrating!

the first fault i have is says airbag RC5 which is on the website already but the other fault says Speed mux signal??!!

im just wondering how come i have those faults and my car brand new

i sent them an email few days back for my unlocking code and didn't get any response yet , i just sent them another one hoping they response