RS Skirts Fitted!!

Don't know how I missed this thread. Been debating getting the RS skirts for a while now and I think seeing them on your car I may have to get saving even harder! Looks great.

Don't know how I missed this thread. Been debating getting the RS skirts for a while now and I think seeing them on your car I may have to get saving even harder! Looks great.

I think the RS skirts look great & recommend them highly!!

After seeing this on ktec's fb page I knew I'd come across it here. I love your car and the skirts really look good. I've wondered why the RS sideskirts have not taken off here because they look great and give a little edge to the 200. The price is a bit steep but the look pays.

Do these require bonding or are they bolted on? Also, are they carbon effect or black? Can't really tell on the pic.

They bolt on the skirts, mostly into renault holes but you have to make three new ones and one in the side of the renault skirt.

They are both black and a sort of carbon effect, it's like a cross hatching into the plastic.

That sounds like a nice car! ;/

They bolt on the skirts, mostly into renault holes but you have to make three new ones and one in the side of the renault skirt.

They are both black and a sort of carbon effect, it's like a cross hatching into the plastic.

Thanks! They are in my to do list as my black and white theme is coming together. Now to save the dollars.

Thanks! They are in my to do list as my black and white theme is coming together. Now to save the dollars.

The side skirts transform the look of the car & even though they are quite expensive I have no regrets at all! The plastic has the same effect as the end plates on the matching cup spoiler & they seem to be pretty robust... :001_rolleyes:

Hi
Do the skirts stop some of the tar, etc from the road being thrown up on the origional skirts/ lower panels?

I have found that the skirts do cut down on some of the crap thrown up onto the car by the front tyres... That has to be a good thing with the state of some of the roads on my commute to work... :tongueout:anic: