RS Skirts Fitted!!

I had the genuine RenaultSport side skirts fitted today to continue the red/black theme of my RS200... I am impressed by the transformation and I'd like to thank K-Tek Racing for another job well done!! :thumbup:

Carbon fibre badges next I think!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• SAM_0049.jpg
    SAM_0049.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 306
  • SAM_0045.jpg
    SAM_0045.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 286
  • SAM_0027.jpg
    SAM_0027.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 236
  • SAM_0025.jpg
    SAM_0025.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 250
  • SAM_0048.jpg
    SAM_0048.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 229
Ohhh this is yours. I see it on K-tecs facebook page earlier.

Looks great, love the sprint spoiler!

Very nice. I hope to get a set of these later in the year.

Works well with the black and red theme

IMO it doesnt look good at all, thoose skirts just dont fit onto a car like this. They are too chavy..

Looks awesome! Did you get them from ktec or just fitted there?

The skirts were supplied & fitted by K-Tek! I kept looking for a deal on them but failed! I still think they are expensive for what they are but they really do transform the look of the car! :thumbup:

IMO it doesnt look good at all, thoose skirts just dont fit onto a car like this. They are too chavy..

I appreciate the sentiment but I love the 'lower', 'chunkier' look of the RS Clio with the skirts fitted... At the end of the day I am very happy and I am pleased with the end result...!! :rofl:

Emoticon-Facepalm.jpg

Some people on this forum baffle me at time. Standard exhaust is too loud was one, now RS skirts are chavy.

Emoticon-Facepalm.jpg

Some people on this forum baffle me at time. Standard exhaust is too loud was one, now RS skirts are chavy.

I agree! A bright red, 200bhp hot hatchback with black wheels & a functional diffuser is hardly subtle when it leaves the factory!! Bring on the chavviness I say!! :bounce1: