RS Megane MK4

Not massively over-excited by it :worried:
My personal preference is still the 2*5 but if you need 5 doors Kev, then I'm sure it will perform well.

Looks better than the mk3 imo

Sounds crap though:think:

Not a fan of the paintwork either:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
looks are subjective as Chris Harris says but it doesnt look bad to me,

I cant get excited about this at all, unless it has new variable vain turbo like the new porsches the powerplant is just too weak some ballistic 2l turbos out there nower days i just dont see this keeping up in the power dept. Hopefully the chassis is awesome.

looks are subjective as Chris Harris says but it doesnt look bad to me,

I cant get excited about this at all, unless it has new variable vain turbo like the new porsches the powerplant is just too weak some ballistic 2l turbos out there nower days i just dont see this keeping up in the power dept. Hopefully the chassis is awesome.

It's gonna have about 300bhp. Certainly not short of power mate!

looks flat when cornering and absorbs the curbs nicely.
thought it would look a bit more muscular. maybe it's the camo livery?

I quite liked the look of it...
Granted it's kinda camo'd up I think it looks good!

Agree it sounds pants tho!

A whole 4 minutes of footage and not one rear end shot! Everytime it got close, footage changes to the next front camera haha

Either way i don't think any judgement can be made off a couple of laps at Monaco in a dodgy camo paintjob!

A whole 4 minutes of footage and not one rear end shot! Everytime it got close, footage changes to the next front camera haha

Either way i don't think any judgement can be made off a couple of laps at Monaco in a dodgy camo paintjob!

What's the point of such a half assed showcase? I don't get it. Either show it properly or wait until you can. They've obviously not finished it otherwise they'd take the camo off!

Shame, but it's looking like it's going to be pretty good.

What's the point of such a half assed showcase? I don't get it. Either show it properly or wait until you can. They've obviously not finished it otherwise they'd take the camo off!

Shame, but it's looking like it's going to be pretty good.

Im with Mes in many ways.

I felt like: "I'm not really sure what i learnt from that" ? after watching......

Reactions: RossWoods93
Paddle shift eh?

Also comes with a manual I believe.

I like the 'understated' looks (from what I can see of it). I'd really rather Renault didn't go down the route Ford did with the last two Focus RS's which look like something from Pimp My Ride.