RS Badge fitting....

to my 200 front grille. Anyone got a guide?

If you have the full bracket for the back which is a bit flexible stick some double sided foam tape on the top and bottom put in place and hold for a bit.That what i done and has not moved in over a year.

The badge is a Genuine Renault one, has got a moveable "flap" on the bottom and long square half tunnel bracket on the top. On the gloss black bumper part it looks like there is a locator but doesn't feel too secure and above that on the part that's infront of the bonnet, there is a clip but can't tell if thats just holding the bodywork together. I've tried clipping it in, but its a squeeze and just doesn't look right when its in there, looks a bit s**t plus it sits at an angle. Can you post a pic of your RS badge so I know I'm clipping it in correctly.

The badge is a Genuine Renault one, has got a moveable "flap" on the bottom and long square half tunnel bracket on the top. On the gloss black bumper part it looks like there is a locator but doesn't feel too secure and above that on the part that's infront of the bonnet, there is a clip but can't tell if thats just holding the bodywork together. I've tried clipping it in, but its a squeeze and just doesn't look right when its in there, looks a bit s**t plus it sits at an angle. Can you post a pic of your RS badge so I know I'm clipping it in correctly.

yeah mate just took a few pic on me phone for you.

I done the same as you and tried clipping it in and same results,think to get a bracket fitted at the back of the badge from Renault would cost a bomb so just used the tape.
8026512214_6075502d37.jpg
IMAG0146 by chickster2012, on Flickr
8026514863_f9cc888793.jpg
IMAG0149 by chickster2012, on Flickr

Thanks :smile: I'll see what i can come up with later. Best upgrade/mod at the moment would be a set of water wings