Inlet manifold badge - fitting question.....

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
After a conversation via ebay with Streamline Carbon about these today; **(If you have a decal / RENAULT sport script decal fitted - it IS lacquered over) i'm ready to purchase.......

1. Anyone know how the original is held on / how a new one would need to be held on ? Do i use Double sided tape / Tigerseal, or......?

2. Is it completely flat under the original Aluminium badge ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322300493191?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Don't know if I would pay £50 though each to their own.

Isnt that just part of the beauty of these cars..... :smile:

Theres OEM examples, Meg'd cars, Track-only people on here, people who use as a daily, people who have them as a 2nd or even 3rd car for weekend blats. Theres engine freaks, interior lovers, suspension set-up die-hards and everything inbetween.

They look great standard, or there's a huge choice of aftermarket bits if you so choose and thats what floats your boat.....

Theres OEM examples, Meg'd cars, Track-only people on here, people who use as a daily, people who have them as a 2nd or even 3rd car for weekend blats. Theres engine freaks, interior lovers, suspension set-up die-hards and everything inbetween.

They look great standard, or there's a huge choice of aftermarket bits if you so choose and thats what floats your boat.....
Not slating you mate, far from it. I like keeping mine genuine and try and buy only original upgrades, unless there is a better aftermarket part.

So true mate !++.
And If there is a Custom badges with our own words that would be great and i would like to know about it