RS 200 Exhaust -But which one??

I've had a search and no thread really had what I wanted..

looking into possible exhaust options.. -could people give their opinions or experiences with the following full exhaust systems (and any others if out there): Miltek, K-Tec Pro Performance, Akrapovic, Supersprint.

I'm interested in performance increases, quality of fitment -does it knock etc?, down sides, build quality etc

I know I could get a system made if I can be arsed to design it..

Also has anyone seen any error codes when using decat?

Best Regards

Andy

I have the ktec pro performance exhaust and it's epic! IMO was the right choice after a couple months research and after hearing the miltek, Prefer the ktec. Awesome noise.

Yes our decat does have a lambda boss in it.

As for the comparison between ours ansd the Akropovic, sorry but I cannot comment yet as we are waiting for our first systesm to arrive. I expect the quality to be second to none and this is obviously reflected in the price. Having said that I also feel our system is very well made and to date we have only ever had to change one centre section under warranty in the last 3 years.

David.

Happy with Miltek. Others sound better but equally toooooo loud. I'm in my 40's and would feel a little daft getting out of a car which sounds like I should be in my 20's IMO

The thing that makes me want the Akropovic over any other is that its only a few dB more than standard when driving normally, but sounds like a beast when giving it some.

Flat spot

Mate has a 200 with a ktec. It decats the second unit. Exaggerates the flat spot thats inherent in all 197/200's.