Royal Steering Wheel

The leather looks good quality from the pictures on Royal Wheels website but I suppose that doesn't actually mean anything until you have it in your hands.
I tried to change my order yesterday to different materials but unfortunately they have already started my wheel :worried:
I was going to go for part Alcantara and Perforated leather just to make it stand out but all leather is going to have to do lol!

I would imagine its real leather - so as long as its looked after, then it should last a lifetime of the car.
ct
'Real leather' is used on the original wheel. All leather is painted to give a uniform finish, then pressed to give the grain effect (unless it is smooth leather)

Ordered mine this morning...

Clio 3 RS with CC - Black alcantara + Yellow leather center stripe at 12 o'clock, light blue 1318 stitching - EXCHANGE

I seem to remember people on CS have had steering wheels retrimmed in Germany, will investigate there too but tbh, the price is decent and work looks quality!

Not been on the forum for a bit! Sorry chaps, but the quality is spot on, the feel, the look. It's a pleasure to look at rather than a tatty, peeling original!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions