Routing a cold air stream to the intake/TB? Pls help!

Hello,

I am trying to find the most effective way to get a proper cold air feed to my green cotton induction kit. It is an aluminium enclosed cone with a 62mm opening to feed cold air into it, however I am yet to find a way to route a proper feed without relocating the battery.

I have been running piping from just behind the headlight which isn't getting anywhere near enough cold air at anything under 100km/h. Ideally, I'd like to have a ram effect.

I have considered removing a fog light, but given I drive it on the road, this is a bit low for driving in the rain with the risk of big puddles. Surely a few people have worked out how to get a consistent feed of cold air to the TB on here? I would love to see any setups that use an enclosed filter and draw from the grill or equivalent.

Thanks a lot,

Alex

Are you going to an open or closed filter? If it is open, if anything does make it all the way along the pipe, it will just drop before it gets to the filter.

Are you going to an open or closed filter? If it is open, if anything does make it all the way along the pipe, it will just drop before it gets to the filter.

Will be going for some piping going into a sealed aluminum Green Cotton induction box. The pipe will be hose clamped onto the induction box so fully sealed setup