Roof scoop

A2ON

Platinum Member
Don't Panic too much not for my clio

But does anyone know the part number and price for the roof scoop from the cup racers ?

thanks .

7711160129 = Outer Scoop (Sits On Roof) = €155.

7711160315 = Inner Part = €65.

7711160322 = Inner Part = €7.

7703026012 = Inner Part = €1.

From what I can make out on the diagram, the three ''Inner Parts'' as I've called them go inside the cabin, and it all bolts together through the roof skin.

It looks like the inner part can be turned like an air vent, to direct air coming through the vent on the roof. If that makes sense?

Last edited:
No worries. :smile:

The prices may be different now though but shouldn't be too far out I wouldn't think.

It looks like you'd need all four parts for proper fitment. The outer scoop could be bodged on I suppose, but that's never good.

Those prices exclude VAT.

I know someone that may still have just the roof scoop going spare. I was gonna buy it off him to mould but didn't think there was much call for it. He wanted £170 for it. Which I thought was quite expensive for what it was but apparently that was the going rate.

Those prices exclude VAT.

Yeah sorry forgot to mention that!!!

I think people might have them off you Angel if they weren't so intrusive to fit... Speaking of which, OT, but I still need to have a fiddle with those goodies you've sent me, I've not forgotten and they're at the top of my fiddling list now the TB is on and sorted. I've even got some card to template the holes and some new drill bits too!!! :thumbup:

I think people might have them off you Angel if they weren't so intrusive to fit... Speaking of which, OT, but I still need to have a fiddle with those goodies you've sent me, I've not forgotten and they're at the top of my fiddling list now the TB is on and sorted. I've even got some card to template the holes and some new drill bits too!!! :thumbup:

Nice one dude, we can talk off line about that.

Back on topic, I couldn't see many people getting a hole saw to their roof so thats why I havn't bothered. You can imagine three horror when someone fits it off centre... Epic fail

What you talkin' about Willis!!!!!!