rolling road

just been to the rolling road in surrey and got a result of 186.4hp what have you guys got out of a standard 197 the only thing ive done is put a miltek zaust on havent maped it yet?????

not a bad power figure from a near standard car.

what did it make at the wheels?

Last edited:
186 sounds about right, if anything actually quite a good result as the 197s always produce a fair bit under.

The miltek on it's own is well known for reducing power output, get it mapped and it shows some gains

193.1 - no idea what it was at wheels. That is with ktec pro performance and ITG panel filter

when you get a power read out you want to be looking at power at wheels because different companies have different methods of calculating power at fly wheel.

power at wheels is the most accurate reading peeps

186 ish before remap, 191.5 after remap. Thats not the important bit though, smoothed out power delivery, MASSIVELY improved cold start and about 10lb-ft more mid-range torque

Yeh ben is right here, not long had mine back went from 187.1 to 193.3. Just had an ITG panel filter in it - No other mods.

Did ask Matt about getting a sports catalyst put in before i went to get the clio remapped but he advised not to as wont see much/if any gain what so ever. Might as well save £300 on that then :smiley:

I prefer the way mine sounds now standard to be honest....!

186 ish before remap, 191.5 after remap. Thats not the important bit though, smoothed out power delivery, MASSIVELY improved cold start and about 10lb-ft more mid-range torque

I agree with you completely. The smoothness of the power curve and the midrange hp and torque are what are important.

Peak power figures are for bragging rights in pubs.