Rolling Road Result

Went to Surrey Rolling Road today with Cliosport and thought I would put my car on the Rollers to get a Bench Mark for any future mods. The Rolling Road was reading pretty true with most 182s failing to reach that figure even some heavily modded examples. Then a couple of R26s went on with Stage 1 maps and Forge Intercoolers and produced 250 bhp.

So with some apprehension I put my car on with hopes of at least 190 bhp which the guy who runs the place said most standard 197s make.

5378991986_d48a9f6e86_b.jpg"]5378991986_d48a9f6e86_b.jpg[/URL]

Imagine my shock when it came up with this:-

5379046414_d269d12e3c_b.jpg"]5379046414_d269d12e3c_b.jpg[/URL]

Everyone was dumbfounded and all I could say was "It's only got an ITG Panel Filter."

All that money I wasted on my old 182 trying to make it go faster and all I had to do was buy an R27 and achieve instant hero status.

RESULT!!!!

Very optimistic..........

I totally agree that rolling roads wont give true figures and are only useful for comparing mods but if Megs with forge intercoolers and a remap were getting 250bhp on the same day then that would mean they were actually running around 230bhp which can't be true.

I say have another RR somewhere else and see what happens.

....Watch mk3 ITG filter sales hit the roof!

good result !

had mine on a few r/r and theres always a different ready......even when revisiting the same rollers :huh:

I had just an ITG when I had mine mapped at TDF. Got about 186bhp before IIRC and was 194.6 after remap. You either have a very very healthy car or it's got some mods like cams that you don't know about!