Road Trip 2/4 : My car has now been to Specsavers ;o)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
SO the 2nd out of 4 road trips this year begins tonight!

Ferry from Newhaven to Dieppe (home of the RS) which gets there tomorrow morning 03h30, then zooooooooooooooooooooom down to my Uncles in SW France (400 miles I think)

:driveby:

PLEASE look after Mouse while I am away (I think I'll be on here but just incase lol!) his cheese and grain treats are behind the clio197.net logo. Don't annoy him otherwise he'll gnaw your danglies off :wink:

I gotta do the car top to bottom today, so out comes the sign:

whores.jpg

Off I go to clean....

Mike

P.S. Cruelty to Mouse = :ban: :f1team07: :wink::wink:

Forgot to send you the XL site stickers.
Can I send them someone else who is going too.?

Forgot to send you the XL site stickers.
Can I send them someone else who is going too.?

I am indeed.
France 5/6-12/6
Germany 25/6-28/6
Scotland 2/7-10/7

:smile::smile:

= a whole load more miles in Roo Renault lol

Imagine how much quicker you could get there in a VXR hahahahahahahahaha

Only joking have a great time mate . Genuinlly lovebthe fact your piling miles on the 197 so many just sit in garages etc .

Great work

Imagine how much quicker you could get there in a VXR hahahahahahahahaha
:ban: :ban: :ban: :f1team07: :f1team07: :f1team07:

Only joking have a great time mate . Genuinlly lovebthe fact your piling miles on the 197 so many just sit in garages etc .

Great work

Cars are there to be driven long journeys :smile:

And I'd rather drive the 197 to our holiday destination than travel on a charter flight full of dreadful people that look like they should be in El Dorado! :coffee::swear:

Mike have a good trip and please take some photos as you know we are away to the south of france on wednesday evening to saint-malo to rennes then thursday rennes to saint-ettaine then friday saint-etaine to frejus a total of 740 miles

rich

Well, I have just taken her to Specsavers for her new glasses :wink:

lights.jpg

She chose frameless :wink:

A diagram came with deflectors showing where to mount them on each car model :smile:

I have one high viz...need another one though lol...waiting for the ferry check in to open now :smile::smile:

Have a good trip Mike! Liking the sign!
There's alot of faffing about just to drive in a different country! :bored:

Well have arrived here safe and well.....

Don't want to make anyone feel ill, but the cost of V Power at the Shell garage on the way down here was:

€1,55 per litre!!!!

Thats about £1,41!!!!