Ride height question

Hi guys,

Recently got some KW V1's and installed the rears myself but having to take it somewhere to get the fronts done as I do not have the tools for the job. Anyway they requested i give them a ride height I would like the car set at (front and rear) so they can adjust it to that height during installation.

Problem is, I do not know how the look I am after correlates to the appropriate ride height. So my question (and request) if possible, is if anyone can post any images for their lowered cars and give some values for the ride height (measuring from the hub centre to the wheel arch) for the car in the pic.

Might be asking too much but would be helpful. Going to get them to put it on corner weights and do a full alignment so will be no messing with it once set!

Cheers!

I think im set at 545 back 535 front but im on 18's

Knock 20 mm off that and it should be lovely.

Bight on each car will change depending on how much petrol/weight is in the car.
Height is very easy to set anyways on kw's

think mine is set at 640 or 645 at the rear, its maxed any way. and at the front its 620. i prefer the nose down look. look at my thread in gallery. i have no troubles. standard 17's as well.

Thanks guys, love the stance of your car Mike, though bit inaccurate measuring from the ground. Did a quite measure to what I think would look good and ~330mm all round would be pretty sweet I think plus or minus a few to get the balance right. Getting done tomorrow, should be a blast with the coilies on. Track day time!!!

Best to measure ride height from centre of wheel to wheel arch, that way wheel/tyre size doesn't make any difference

Why don't you get it booked in somewhere like Mark Fish motorsport and get it setup properly?

Suspension is not just about the components it's much more about setup!

Why don't you get it booked in somewhere like Mark Fish motorsport and get it setup properly?

Suspension is not just about the components it's much more about setup!
I live on the other side of the world :tongueout:.

It is getting done properly though, corner weights, full alignment adjustments etc so I am not concerned about that.