Retrofit starter button (200 Cup)

Has anyone on here fitted a starter button to their 200 Cup?
I know the FF 200 has a starter button so I'm hoping it should be relatively straight forward as long as the wiring is there...

I would imagine the Cup has a totally different wiring loom to the FF, so not just a matter or plug and play.

An auto electrician should be able to do the work for you, not sure how much it would cost though.

Would probably cost a bomb... even more so than if you had a bought an FF with the Cup pack and Recaros!

Youll need all the facia gear and electronics, aswell as the transponder system and keycards, and to do a proper job youll need to somehow get rid of the ignition key system, as ill doubt you have the option to have both.

All that for a start button?

Or you could buy one of the generic richbrook efforts and plumb it in somehow which will be a damn sight cheaper...

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&q=richbrook start button&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf

wudnt bother wasting the money mate. them richbrook ones look so tacky

cups have a standard barrel yeah pink. i think thats what put me off . . . . thats and the fact i cudnt have AC or xenons

the push start is the bees knees, muts nuts, holy shamoly whatever u wana call it lol its makes the car feel so much sleeker jump in push a button and vroom lol

also they have to actually unlock it to get in no keyless entry the extra 1kg was too much lmao

I think it would actually be cheaper and easier like previously mentioned to sell your cup and buy an FF with the cup pack! Lol! I think the starter button and keyless entry/go are brilliant! There's no way you would get me out my FF and in to a cup! Lol!

I think it would actually be cheaper and easier like previously mentioned to sell your cup and buy an FF with the cup pack! Lol! I think the starter button and keyless entry/go are brilliant! There's no way you would get me out my FF and in to a cup! Lol!

You dont appreciate how good it is until you have keyless entry.

First time i had it was on my last car, and thought it was a bit of a gimmicky luxury and yeah you get people saying "well it doesnt take long to turn the key blah blah blah...."

Try working in slightly dodgy areas with 2grands worth of laptop on your back and another bag in one hand! Approach car, no faffing for keys (which some scrote can jump you and take easily) boot open, bags in boot shut etc...

Makes it so sleek and swift :smiley:

Just couldnt live without it now, and ill admit ive tried to keyless entry my house as a result :innocent: I need it installing on my door :smiley: