Replacement Headlight Help

Hi all! Today's daft question, are all mk3 headlights the same? Obviously bar the projector/black inside ones, are the rest the same? Need to replace my driver's side headlight and don't really want to spend £100+! Mine is chrome inside:

1B767761-BE79-457B-AB3F-C0C612FA70B6_zpsbbfqhqbr.jpg

Why not go to halfords and look in their book?
I replaced a headlight bulb last week, this is what I got from halfords for my car1438727229854.jpg

Why not go to halfords and look in their book?
I replaced a headlight bulb last week, this is what I got from halfords for my car
attachment.php

Think he means he needs a headlight not just a bulb

isit because yours is fading ? wet sand and buff sorts it out :smiley:

Think he means he needs a headlight not just a bulb

isit because yours is fading ? wet sand and buff sorts it out :smiley:

Aye it's a full headlight I need. It's actually due to smoke damage I think, due to dodgy fix on the wiring before I bought it!

Aye it's a full headlight I need. It's actually due to smoke damage I think, due to dodgy fix on the wiring before I bought it!

have you tried just a cutting compound if you have polish or tcut or whatever to rub on the outside or isit 100% on the inside of the headlamp. worth a look at, may save you some money :smile:

Hi all! Today's daft question, are all mk3 headlights the same? Obviously bar the projector/black inside ones, are the rest the same? Need to replace my driver's side headlight and don't really want to spend £100+! Mine is chrome inside:

1B767761-BE79-457B-AB3F-C0C612FA70B6_zpsbbfqhqbr.jpg
I'm just replacing my chrome ones with the black projectors so you can have both my chromes for £60?