Rep Mobiles!

I live in the Lake District and the roads are unbelievable. Finishing work early today, i was just tootling along when a 2006 BMW 525 came right up my ar*e, safe to say he had his missus with him too, i kept my speed at what I had been driving at and he kept edging out but I knew there was no way he could pass on this particular road!

Eventually we came to a dual carriage way and he took his opportunity to get past, I'd already dropped it into fourth doing about 60 and as he was just edging past I booted it, looking across and winking at his missus (even though she was a solid 4/10), he tried to keep up and eventually just slotted back in behind me!

I'm 22 and not one for racing on the road but when some suit pri*k in his rep mobile is trying to give it the big un...you've got to unleash the magic of the 197 haha.

A pointless post but I just wanted to share it with you all!

Anyone else had any experiences with these nobs!?

I always find the only way these people can get past you is to undertake. Which by breaking the law says to me, they lose. Had a civic up my backbox on the way to work the other day. the slip road onto the A14 is a nice double lane swooping curve which I have no trouble with, his car was leaning practically scraping the wing mirror on the floor and he couldn't keep behind me. He then proceeded to undertake me a few minutes later.

Lmao at this thread....... Dont get caught doing that. The law states if some1 tries to overtake u shud let them pass. If he was cid u'd get dangerous driving, 6 points and maximum of 1000 fine :s

I had this with some prick in an old golf once. He was sitting literally 1 or 2 meters off my rear bumper so when there was space to overtake I gently accelerated (half throttle, 6th gear, 50mph ish) and he could only get level with my rear bumper.

Actually a good job I did stop him going past, if he had tried his slow golf would have hit the car coming towards us.....he would have needed a MASSIVE gap!

Lmao at this thread....... Dont get caught doing that. The law states if some1 tries to overtake u shud let them pass. If he was cid u'd get dangerous driving, 6 points and maximum of 1000 fine :s

:001_rolleyes: I worry about you woody, you're starting to sound like a rover driver. :nope:

some chav in a beat up old golf did this to my dad (whilst driving my 197) at the weekend. my dad went into town noting that the police camera van was out on the dual carriageway in the dip. on the way home this golf tailgates him for a mile or so then pulls along side when the road splits into a dual carriageway, presumably trying to goad my dad into a race. my dad proceeds to wave the chav past so the chav boots it, right over the brow of the hill and straight towards the camera van :rofl:

Doing this has been a day to day occurrence for me. I used to literally do it daily.

I only stopped doing it when I sold my gt tdi because my van has a power to weight ratio of 40hp per tonne!