Renaultsport National meet pics..why do all the clios look exactly the same???

they don't come consistantly bottom in every group test for no reason!!

There are only ever 4\5 cars in them, Mini, Clio, DSR (now) & Polo (now). Group test...they just drive them round a track or flat out. How many cars see a track in their lifetime? Hardly makes it a bad car....Day to Day driving, very little difference between them. Driving on the limits, thats different...I'd still have one.

Manufacturers wont know there is a demand for something unless you tell them, and ask them for products.

for example, i am after some coilovers, but i dont fancy anything that is currently available. So a few emails later and i have the UK importer of Ohlins talking to the factory in Sweden to check the options.

You want something different or new, you cant expect it to just appear one day. People need to know what your after, and see if its a viable product to develop.

And as mentioned by many, thier cars are pretty new, still under warranty etc, so are less likely to want to spend big, or mod big.

Oh well.... Im branded a 'chav' then. I have black roof, with matching wheels,mirrors,spoiler, carbon badges all round, carbon bonnet courtesy of woody, carbon interior courtesy of chappo, I like been different. Its each to there own just prefer to do little bits here and there and be unique

Oh well.... Im branded a 'chav' then. I have black roof, with matching wheels,mirrors,spoiler, carbon badges all round, carbon bonnet courtesy of woody, carbon interior courtesy of chappo, I like been different. Its each to there own just prefer to do little bits here and there and be unique

Dont worry mate. It aint chav. Just what a lot of stuck up RS owners think.

Manufacturers wont know there is a demand for something unless you tell them, and ask them for products.

for example, i am after some coilovers, but i dont fancy anything that is currently available. So a few emails later and i have the UK importer of Ohlins talking to the factory in Sweden to check the options.

You want something different or new, you cant expect it to just appear one day. People need to know what your after, and see if its a viable product to develop.

And as mentioned by many, thier cars are pretty new, still under warranty etc, so are less likely to want to spend big, or mod big.

Keep us posted and let us know how you get on :smile:

hmm I've been thinking of ways to get a more individual looking car.

there's a few things like the obvious alloys and spoiler but there's also wrapped roofs.

I'm hunting for a second set of the bkack grills and rear diffuser as I have an idea but need to test it first.