Renaultsport Megane N4

....fantastic....I love the way the French read pace notes....sounds like they are complaining about having to work longer....

Want Want WANT!

That looks brilliant! I noticed they have finally managed to get LY paint onto a 250 too!

Lol Slime thats funny! Probably true aswel though!

Gaz, does that road remind you of the one back from Castle Howard to York - it did to me :wink:

exactly mate. for the money. . . . its a bag of really expensive spanners

You two need to drive one! :wink:

They are brilliant! The cup version is great with the diff!

Never driven the Focus, but I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on one, just my personal taste - its a Ford - I really don't like them.

Looks amazing and they are far from lifeless, too big for me though and thats why I went for the "girly" clio :wink:

Yeah I will happily admit I didn't feel as connected to it as I do with the Clio, but I thought that was more to do with it being a lazy turbo when I like the mental nature of the n/a. I would still love to have one though and it would be a contender for replacing the Clio in a few years...

Yeah lifeless maybe was the wrong word. I fealt too high up and the back end fealt a little un planted. Next car equals bmw m3 ill settle for no less lol.

Lol amen to that mate!!! Amazing cars, but I hope you are waiting until the next one to come out haha

Want Want WANT!

That looks brilliant! I noticed they have finally managed to get LY paint onto a 250 too!

Lol Slime thats funny! Probably true aswel though!

Gaz, does that road remind you of the one back from Castle Howard to York - it did to me :wink:

lol, yeah it did, although i didn't cut the grass on the corners value you my front bumper and alloys too much lol

You two need to drive one! :wink:

They are brilliant! The cup version is great with the diff!

Never driven the Focus, but I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on one, just my personal taste - its a Ford - I really don't like them.

I have driven one lol (a Cup too)

It was limp and lifeless and felt nowhere near as fun or "special" as the Clio... it also looks like crap. Although the interior is quite nice.

And would get toasted by a Focus RS :smiley: (test drove that prior to the Clio) but i also begrudge the fact of spending over 30k on a Focus, when i could buy a mint R34 for just under 25k and obliterate both of them :smiley:

it isn't cheap to get a car to full track/motorsport spec!! same engine as 250?
(i know nothing about them, clearly... lol)
looks nice though :smile: