Reminder: Top Gear Special Tonight

Middle East Special:

The team attempt to follow the path of the Three Wise Men across the Middle East!

BBC 2 - 8:00pm/20:00pm

Can't wait!!!!!

I hate Top Gear lol:s:s:s

Lock Thread, Ban user, Delete Thread :wink:

Enjoy Top Gear, i'll be watching paint dry :wink::wink::hug:

I hate Top Gear lol:s:s:s

Lock Thread, Ban user, Delete Thread :wink:

Enjoy Top Gear, i'll be watching paint dry :wink::wink::hug:

Look Mike both X factor and Strictly Come Dancing have both finished now so you will just have to watch it! :wink:

I suppose I could say that TG tonight is QUITE interesting. But I still hate the crappy rubbish TG non challenge programs!

Thought it was a bit dull tonight TBH, switched over 3/4 of the way through! :thumbdown:

I agree lol! I have all Palins world tour DVD's actually! I guess that's why these Top Gears vaguely interest me!

Just iplayered it, had a bit of an oooo errr moment with James getting layed down, can imagine that took out a few short term memories.

As much of a insufferable bore he is I felt a bit sorry for him there to say the least.

Nice to see Top Gear leading the pc band wagon by dressing in burkars :s

Entertaining as usual though :smiley:

watched 20 mins of it complete rubbish. back in the 70s 80s top gear was a brilliant motoring programme now its an entertainment programme that sometime features some car tests.
james may is a top bloke met him quite a few years ago best of the 3 of them, clarkson and hammond are 2 ****s

As much as James may is a bore, I do like his sense of humour and I watch his other shows. He's boring but strangely interesting to go with it.