Refund longshot

Normally Im not to fustrated with an accident but this morning im trying to get to a learn to drift experience. ive left close ti an hour spare for problems such as this yet the ,26 is closed and trying to get on the M25 is a snails pace due to a lorry fire.
so
basically a 45 minutr journey has taken me over 2 hours so far. and when I eventually get to brands hatch im sure theyre going to say tough luck buddy, uve just lost ~200 quid..

Can you not ring them and explain the situation. I'm sure if they have a spare slot later in the day they'd let you have it.

Ive just tried there customer service is woeful. dont speak english well and her answer to everything is no. Good day bloody ruined, and im still on the m20..

All you can do is ring in advance as Angel said, try ask to be transferred to someone else if the current person you are talking to is a bint.

Is the best you can do until you get there.

I would try ringing Brands directly and then ask to be transferred to the Events Manager for today.

If you have paid for the day on your credit card contact your provider and they maybe able to give you a refund

Late update: Eventually made it to Brands Hatch at 11am, took me 4 hours to do a 45 minute journey.

After my run in with the woman on the phone I was apprehensive of the confrontation when I got there. Explained the situation to the lads running it though and they fully understood with the roads and that. The woman I spoke to briefly wasn't even to do with there sector of the business apparently. Not to sure what happened there but the main thing being they put me on the next slot as spaces were available and my stressing for the previous hours was quickly forgotten!!

Panic over, had a great day and didn't suck to much. Ran out of talent at various points though!

As an extra bonus too, the Ferrari Owners Club was having an open pit lane on the Brands GP circuit so got to watch 458 GT2's and other cool models blasting around!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Spotted 0