Red R27 -Stockton

That was me :thumbup: i was on my way to teesdale to get a leaky waterpump sorted only had it since the beginning of march. Just doing a few little things then going to post a few pics up, seems to be a few people from around here which is a good thing

That was me :thumbup: i was on my way to teesdale to get a leaky waterpump sorted only had it since the beginning of march. Just doing a few little things then going to post a few pics up, seems to be a few people from around here which is a good thing

Yey! My first forum spot!

Looked really nice. Made me want an R27...

I went back and furthe cleaned mine and re-convinced myself that the 200 is better (in my eyes anyway :wink: )

Yeah I think the 200 is better, but when I was buying mine I couldn't get over the price of the 200's, even the basic early models, that's when the 197 looked better to me lol, I'm new here but certainly want to get out and meet the fellow forum members from around here, I can see some epic drives and pictures hopefully this summer!

I saw you today Glenn driving through Preston Farm Industrial estate in your GT around 1600 time. I was in the Scenic.

Both out in the daily's haha, the raider is off the road with a cracked manifold :worried: just waiting for renault to get a new one in, but i have saved a fortune in fuel the past week

Yeah I think the 200 is better, but when I was buying mine I couldn't get over the price of the 200's, even the basic early models, that's when the 197 looked better to me lol, I'm new here but certainly want to get out and meet the fellow forum members from around here, I can see some epic drives and pictures hopefully this summer!

your not wrong on the epic drives some soon to be done:thumbup1:

We're at Cars In The Park tomorrow Mick if you fancy it? Meeting up at Stokesley then a spirited drive to Ripon via Helmsley! The web page is showing 21 RenaultSports in attendance so far! Should be a good day out!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VehicleOfChoice Clios For Sale 0
Walshy7ev Gallery 2
Walshy7ev Detailing 13
Walshy7ev R27 Register 1
S Spotted 0