Recommendations for R27 tweeter upgrade

Hi, there are some very old threads on here so wanted to ask the question again.

Any recommendations for upgrade tweeters in my R27?

picture of original Blaupunkt here.

Thanks DF0A486A9-3864-4B2C-B220-C1E8C8C0B63B.jpeg7F032652-211B-447A-9391-A4B73DE6F058.jpegEB83C5F6-E048-4850-ABDC-939F0FE1924A.jpeg

Focal do some tweeters part number TWFA0083 I bought them as part of a kit called IFR 130-4. They're actually pretty good. The kit was easy to install and comes with replacement plastic tweeter supports that insert into the dashboard grilles. The kit also includes separate cross over wiring that you'll probably need.

I have no experience of fitting them to Clios where the tweeters are factory wired. In my car I needed to run the tweeter wires separately and back to the headunit and like I say, came with a pre-wired crossover integrated to the loom.

Reactions: Darrenb92
Focal do some tweeters part number TWFA0083 I bought them as part of a kit called IFR 130-4. They're actually pretty good. The kit was easy to install and comes with replacement plastic tweeter supports that insert into the dashboard grilles. The kit also includes separate cross over wiring that you'll probably need.

I have no experience of fitting them to Clios where the tweeters are factory wired. In my car I needed to run the tweeter wires separately and back to the headunit and like I say, came with a pre-wired crossover integrated to the loom.
Do you have a link/recommendation of where these can be bought from online as I couldn’t find any sellers.