Reasonable selling price for the 200?

Ryster

Paid Member
Hi people!

First off apologies if this shouldn't be in here, I'm sure at one point there was a "what's it worth thread" but I can't find it.

So, I want a Fiesta ST. So it's time to get rid of my clio. I was just curious to see what people thought a reasonable price was for selling?

Its a 2010 plate non cup Black 200 with projector headlights and cornering lights, no recaros. Full service history, just passed its MOT last weekend and also I've just had a full set of Goodyear Eagle Assymetrics fitted which have done about 10 miles! my car has just clicked past 14k.

ive taken into account next year is belts time so would you think £8k is a reasonable price, or is to high or to low?

id appreciate some help as I've always traded my cars in but as I'm in no rush to get rid of this I'm thinking I will just advertise it until someone buys.

Thanks, and apologies once again if this is in the wrong place!

Last edited:
I've no idea on price, but how can you only do 14k in 5 years??

What are you classing as 'full service history'? As I would expect services at least once a year, with a stamped book and invoices to back it up as a minimum.

Finally, it may be worth having the belts done before selling in my opinion

I've no idea on price, but how can you only do 14k in 5 years??

What are you classing as 'full service history'? As I would expect services at least once a year, with a stamped book and invoices to back it up as a minimum.

Finally, it may be worth having the belts done before selling in my opinion

Not a particularly helpful post mate :d

Ive only done 14k because I hardly use the thing. I got to the shops in it and that's about it, apart from dropping my two lads at my mums twice a week. Other than that it sits on my drive - I did 3k in it this year.

Full service history is exactly what you would expect that to be. Services as and when mileage or time dictates. Looking for a service every year and invoices is fine, but my books been stamped when required by the main dealer, job done. Peoples views on main dealer servicing are another thing but it's been done.

Also, I appreciate what you're saying about the belts but it's just been serviced last month, and that didn't meet the requirements for the belts so I'm not prepared to get the belts done now prior to selling, hence why I'm asking if my price is ok as I've factored in the cost of doing the belts, which incidentally don't need doing till next November, if I still have it then they will be done.

Hi people!

First off apologies if this shouldn't be in here, I'm sure at one point there was a "what's it worth thread" but I can't find it.

So, I want a Fiesta ST. So it's time to get rid of my clio. I was just curious to see what people thought a reasonable price was for selling?

Its a 2010 plate non cup Black 200 with projector headlights and cornering lights, no recaros. Full service history, just passed its MOT last weekend and also I've just had a full set of Goodyear Eagle Assymetrics fitted which have done about 10 miles! my car has just clicked past 14k.

ive taken into account next year is belts time so would you think £8k is a reasonable price, or is to high or to low?

id appreciate some help as I've always traded my cars in but as I'm in no rush to get rid of this I'm thinking I will just advertise it until someone buys.

Thanks, and apologies once again if this is in the wrong place!

I had 8.5K offered for my 200 Gordini @ 24k miles.

I was thinking £7.5k as it's not a non cup and no recaros. But if body is perfect due to low mileage you may find someone willing to pay more for the low mileage.