Re-spray, Cleaned, H&Rs and Ultras

Just a few pics since my car has been re-sprayed, fitted my H&Rs and Ultras

That combo seems to be the one to do at the moment.

C&C welcome!

DSC_0310_zps6d8e61bf.jpg

DSC_0301_zpsec582601.jpg

DSC_0302_zpsddac9579.jpg

DSC_0303_zpsfaf29a8b.jpg

DSC_0308_zps7712a4c8.jpg

DSC_0306_zpse834b41d.jpg

Looks good but I'd go back and tell them to do the bumper,doesn't look the same colour as the rest to me.

Yeah, its still on going. It has been in 5 times since owning the car. They refused to do the front as it is wrapped (ventureshield) Going back in again sometime soon i would imagine.

What was wrong with the paint to need get a warranty job?

i nearly bought a silverstone! Just missed out on it. Loved the metallic black roof.

Glad I wasn't imagining it,hate making a negative comment on someone's pride and joy.

Do like the colour though,sit so much better with h&r springs too .

What was wrong with the paint to need get a warranty job?

i nearly bought a silverstone! Just missed out on it. Loved the metallic black roof.

Had loads of drips of clear coat that broke away on the arch lip. Moisture then got between the base coat and the clear. Then it had 2 bodged repairs and 2 screwed up respray. RUK hate me! :blush:mg:

Had loads of drips of clear coat that broke away on the arch lip. Moisture then got between the base coat and the clear. Then it had 2 bodged repairs and 2 screwed up respray. RUK hate me! :blush:mg:

gob smacking at that paint issues!

Did they replace the b pillar stickers and badges?

my 197 had been painted by Renault under warranty and they masked off these stickers instead of removing and replacing them and it always bugged me as you could tell it had been painted

Those paint issues should never have happened in the first place. Massive fail by Renault.

Love the wheels.

Thanks for the feedback guys. The vinyl on the door was removed and replaced thank god.
said before they must be blind at the import/pdi centre :jumpon:

I managed to track the chap down that did the PDI and sent a picture to RUK! They didn't see the funny side.

stevie.png

i think I must be up there with RUK as one of their worst customer but like you say it should never have left the factory the way it did. It's taken almost two years to get to a point at which I'm almost happy. One more attempt and I think they might have it. We will see...

Lol at Stevie! Hopefully you'll get it sorted, and you're right to continue to pester RUK until it's how it should be. Nice car nonetheless!