Re-spray, Cleaned, H&Rs and Ultras

i think I must be up there with RUK as one of their worst customer but like you say it should never have left the factory the way it did. It's taken almost two years to get to a point at which I'm almost happy. One more attempt and I think they might have it. We will see...

Ha. Im up there in that list also. £'000s worth of parts chasing a steering knock

Tell me about it! They have had to put me in enterprise hire cars for 8 weeks plus this year alone

Here are some of the problems I had from the last re-spray done at the import centre in Southampton:

Both front wings.

RHWing7_zpsa8a52d3a.jpg

LHWing2_zps462b775e.jpg

Just too much paint which resulted in a big lip around all the panels! Even the petrol cap!

I'm hoping my paint issues are fixed correctly, otherwise I would be paying over £1k for the hire car from renault for 8 weeks!

Tell me about it! They have had to put me in enterprise hire cars for 8 weeks plus this year alone

Here are some of the problems I had from the last re-spray done at the import centre in Southampton:

Both front wings.

RHWing7_zpsa8a52d3a.jpg

LHWing2_zps462b775e.jpg

Just too much paint which resulted in a big lip around all the panels! Even the petrol cap!
That's outrageous! Glad it's all sorted but I'd be gunning for them after seeing that quality.

EDIT: @Matt, why would you be paying for it?? If it's a Renault defect that's their issue to pay for hire car.

EDIT: @Matt, why would you be paying for it?? If it's a Renault defect that's their issue to pay for hire car.

You would think that, but my local Renault charges £20 per 24 hours. RUK has said it's up to each dealer if they charge you or not. Utter ****s.

You would think that, but my local Renault charges £20 per 24 hours. RUK has said it's up to each dealer if they charge you or not. Utter ****s.
I'd be contesting that or taking it to a different dealer! That's bull****, especially for warranty work.