Re Map when still under warranty

Firstly i had my 200t with bluefin map back to the dealership on several occasions due to the coil pack going and they didn't pick up the remap, the 99.9 percent comment is pie in the sky.
agreed the generic map is not the way to go as it caused me issues.
I didn't find any issues with the handling just takes a slightly different approach, the performance gains are excellent. I know there is a thread on the new trophy but shame on renault for not putting right obviously the issues that needed addressing.

There are a few downsides, the extra power (230 bhp) is on the chassis's limit, with more torque steer, and the car becomes a bit on edge with the extra power, progress is rapid, B roads are a hoot, but to really exploit the extra power a suspension upgrade is the next step, I'm afraid.

Do you have a cup chassis Womble?

KW V3s [emoji3]

You guys with the RS Tuning / Superchips maps, how are your gearboxes seeming to hold up?

I tend to think that the dry clutches are what's limiting the ultimate torque capacity of the EDC boxes.

I originally had a Bluefin map on my 200T Cup. After three days the car went into limp mode and threw various ECU codes. After consultation with the local Superchips distributer in Australia it appears the map was effecting the clutch pack (overheating issue) putting the car into a limp home mode. When it happened I was on a Motorway with my children in the car passing a truck. I managed to get the car moving and as soon as I got home I reverted the car back to it's original map by the Bluefin. As this scared the crap out of me, I got on the phone to the local distributer whom was nice enough to allow me to return the Bluefin and refund the cost.

After some research I then decided to go with the RSTuner. The file is not as aggressive as the Bluefin, however, I'm yet to throw a code nor has the car gone into a limp mode.

Apart from the RStuner, My car runs a BMC panel filter and a straight through rear muffler and resonator delete. It's now running 195 HP at the wheels.