Re-Map best places to go...

Will be interesting if you find anywhere local to us mate
Ryan might know???

Thanks Sanders and Reecey will look into them 2 companies in more detail and Roy yeah it would be a bonus if i could find somewhere around here. Someone mentioned a company called NV Motorsport who is based in Smethwick in Birmingham and they look good. I’ve been on their website and have sent them an email for a price on a remap so look forward to their reply, might go check the place out tomorrow as I’m off happy day’s lol. I'll ask Ryan thanks for the heads up their roy.

Thanks Sanders and Reecey will look into them 2 companies in more detail and Roy yeah it would be a bonus if i could find somewhere around here. Someone mentioned a company called NV Motorsport who is based in Smethwick in Birmingham and they look good. I’ve been on their website and have sent them an email for a price on a remap so look forward to their reply, might go check the place out tomorrow as I’m off happy day’s lol. I'll ask Ryan thanks for the heads up their roy.

With the figures they are quoting for improvement I would be suspicious, try and find out who writes their files. The figures look comparable to viezu quotes, don't get stung the way I did...

Anywhere that's quoting double figure gains on one of these cars are usually talking out their backside, unless the car has had other usually expensive mods first

Yeah i totally agree with you Mikeh in regards to their figures, they are a bit out there in the stars. I’m going to try and pop down tomorrow and see what they say in regards to a re-map and the reality of the figures actually gained. I saw a few of their cars at trax on Sunday and they looked really good and were going around the track really well, really liked their Integra Dc2 in matt black.

They will use the RS Tuning map and tweak it whilst your car is on the rollers.

Tdf are defo best place to go along with RS tuning. They use the same experience etc. I have heard good things about jamsport though!

I used AMD in Essex and the car feels awesome :cloud9:

A definate Nono! I bet your dyno print out is very optimistic! They have been giving out readings well above what people have been expected to achieve. A standard 182 come out at 177bhp and after a remap and milltek exhaust he then got 192bhp. My mate took his fiesta st there for a full milltek and that come back at 182bhp when it was standard and 181bhp after the work done :| - Something not right there..

I wouldnt use these! Even for fitting as they have been know to keep people exhausts after fitting performance ones, not using gaskets, and not pasting up the exhaust. Other than that they are extremley customer friendly. People may have other views about amd but this is mine...and a few others. I dont know what there like when it comes to fitting coilover etc...but when it comes to exhausts ^^

Oh just another thing i thought i aught to mention...if you ever get any work done there...after fitting they take the car on a test drive and absolutly 'rag' the car so see how the car performs after any work done. If you dont mind that then its okay, but if you do, then stay away. I never even knew they done this after someone who use to work there told me :\

Last edited:
Tdf rollers dont over read, there good rollers in a cell, quite conservative on figures.

Guys sent an email to NV Motorsport yesterday in regards to a price for a re-map and what would be the realistic gains that i would expect and below is what they emailed me back in bold, as follows;

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. You will see a gain of approx 10-15bhp peak, but a greater midrange. We have tuned a fair few with the same mods and it does couple it all together well.

197 Engine Remap - £255

We do run a full engine health check with our diagnostics equipment before hand and offer complete support for your car for aslong as it runs our tune.

Regards
Lewis
NVM Team

no chance in a million years will you get a gain of 15bhp

you'll be lucky with 5bhp TBH but the drivability should be better

if your gonna go somewhere then go TDF, i wouldn't even contemplate anywhere else, other than RS tuning in leeds

Tdf rollers dont over read, there good rollers in a cell, quite conservative on figures.

Yes good point. They are a good set of rollers. State of the art and I think at the time (jan 2011) matt had mentioned the only set in the uk of that standard.